The MZH Hammermill is used for grinds that require medium to fine particle size reduction. It can be used on all free flowing granular materials ranging from alfalfa to wheat.
The Dual Rotation Multi-Zone Hammermill consist of a double radius cutting plate with staggered slotted rows and offset rotor with 3/16” hammer to cutting plate clearance.
The cutting plates offer significant size reduction prior to the products contact to the screen making size reduction more effective.
We also use a use of Secondary Cutting Plate at the screen carriage discharge offering product flow interruption sending it back into the hammers path for further size reduction.
THE SERVICEABILITY OF THIS MACHINE MATCHES ITS EXCEPTIONAL SIZE REDUCTION CAPABILITIES:
- Double roller glide doors
- Two point pivotal screen carriage design
- Two piece screen design for easy replacement
- Side slide out rotor access
- Easy Hammer replacement
- Easy Pin and Collar Replacement
- Keyed Bearing Replacement
- Highest quality Hammers and Screens
- Replaceable AR Wear Liner Kits Available
NEW 10” Stainless Steel Pocket Feeder to handle all free flowing granular materials.
5-16 rows covering all our hammermill designs.