- Advanced principles of air control to classify particles on the basis of “product terminal velocity”.
- High pressure adjustable air capacity handles any separation need, from heavy particles to light dust.
- A rubber covered roll, at inlet, ensures uniform curtain of product at entry of air stream; eliminates bridging and prevents product damage.
- All discharges are by gravity, no augers to damage product.
- The aerodynamic design of the air column produces “laminar” air in separation so there is no mixing of product.
- Adjustable air bleeder prevents settling of dust in exhaust pipe.
- Requires only three settings for precise separation.
- Equipped with magnehelic gauge which indicates air flow. This provides a reference scale for resetting air velocity to achieve repetitive results or indicates changes in external conditions that effect performance.
- Micrometer setting provides precise control on intermediate separations.
- Requires minimal operator experience and supervision.